Friday, 6 March 2009

Akachi Adimora-Ezeigbo



Akachi Adimora-Ezeigbo is a published author of children's books. Some of the published credits of Akachi Adimora-Ezeigbo include The Prize (Junior African Writers), The Buried Treasure (Junior African Writers Series).

Akachi is a professor of English and the current Head of Department of English at the University of Lagos.

Books
Rhythms of Life: Stories of Modern Nigeria
Rutuals and Departures
The Buried Treasure (Junior African Writers Series)
The Prize (Junior African Writers)
The last of the strong ones
Echoes in the mind: Short stories

2 comments:

larayetan said...

ma, I like to know your novels, biography, themes, style, and vision... I'm interested in your writings...

samina said...

I am Samina Naz from Pakistan.I am a primary teacher. I take grade IV. I am teaching this novel since three years. This year I want to have a skype session with Akachi Adimora-Ezeigbo about the book 'The Buried Treasure.Please reply if it is possible.